Call for Nominations - 2019 Executive Board Elections
Welcome to the South Florida Council of Advanced Practice Nurses election process. Nominations are now open for the following positions:
- The President will:
- Preside at all meetings for the council and the Executive Committee;
- Be authorized to appoint an Ad Hoc Committee upon recommendation of the Executive Committee to meet special needs;
- Serve as an ex-officio member of the succeeding Executive Committee for two consecutive council meetings at the request of the Executive Committee and shall have no voting privileges at these meetings;
- Keep a copy of the By-Laws and all Council minutes on file.
- The secretary will:
- Record the minutes of all meeting;
- Furnish a copy of the minutes to the council's Executive Committee.
Nominating & Education Committee Chair
- The Nominating & Education Committee Chair will:
- Prepare a confidential and secure ballot to be accessed by each full member of the council for each election cycle;
- Include the names of nominated members on the ballot for each office to be filled.
- Schedule educational programs/conferences to enhance NP knowledge
Nominating & Education Committee Member (1)
- The nominating & education committee member will:
- Keep a record of all continuing education offerings to include speakers curriculum vitae, handouts with references, outline of lecture, program evaluation form and attendance rosters.
- Keep continuing education materials up to date with the Board of Nursing requirements as a provider through CE Broker
Please send all nominations to email@example.com
Deadline for nominations is December 23, 2018
*Once there is a nomination, someone must second the nomination for the nomination to be valid. You must be a paid member of the council to nominate or be nominated, as well as to vote for nominees. Student members are not permitted to vote.
The elected officers will serve for the 2019 – 2021 Biennium