Florida Nurse Practitioner Network NP Award of Excellence nominations
FNPN will be holding their annual conference on August 16-18 in Orlando and is taking nominations for the FNPN NP Award of Excellence. The winner of this prestigious award will be announced at the conference. Please consider nominating a colleague that you know who has met the following criteria:
1. Member of FNPN for minimum one (1) year.
2. Demonstrates significant efforts to improve NP visibility and acceptance/awareness of practice
3. Strong advocate for NP practice
4. Provides active leadership in the way of precepting students or contributing to advancing NP education.
5. Actively involved in health policy, community affairs ( health screening fairs, civic /town hall meetings as well as social media promotions for NP’s).
Please submit a separate paragraph for each of the above criteria to email@example.com
no later than July 6th. No nominations can be accepted after that date.
Dr. Vicky Stone-Gale, DNP, FNP, FAANP
FNPN Region 4 Director