This event offers 5.5 CEU credits to attendees.
Who: ARNPs, RNs, Nursing Students and other HealthCare Professionals
- Cost: $65.00 All attendees
- CEUs: 5.5 Contact Hours
- Breakfast, Lunch & Breaks are included
Breakfast sponsor: Boehringer Ingelheim
- Colon Cancer Screening Update: Matthew Soff, M.D.
- Medical Marijuana: Matthew Soff, M.D.
- A Breakthrough in Cardiovascular Outcomes: Richard Aguilar, M.D.
- Legal Aspects of Controlled Substance Prescribing and Medicare for NP's: Cynthia Mikos, JD
- Bullying, Depression, and Suicide in Children: Ralph Cash, PhD, ABPP
- Understanding Pharmacogenetics in the Primary Care Setting: Kelly Wosnik, DNP, NP-C
- in 20 Minute Lightening Round: PrEP HIV Prevention ~ Stefanie La Manna, PhD, MPH, ARNP, FNP-C
Please Note: All Registration is to be done thru the website.
THERE WILL BE NO PAYMENT AT THE DOOR
YOU MUST BRING YOUR PROOF OF REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION
Registration Fee includes: all sessions and announced meals
- From I-95 North or South exit Griffin Road and head West approximately 1 mile and the restaurant will be on your left. If you are coming East on Griffin Road it will be on your right.
Questions? You may contact Robin Petit @ 954-214-5229
No Refunds after Aug 30th