This event offers 6.0 CEU credits to attendees.
Who: ARNPs, RNs, Nursing Students and other HealthCare Professionals
- Cost: $65.00 All attendees
- CEUs: 6.0 Contact Hours
- Breakfast, Lunch & Breaks are included
Breakfast sponsor: Boehringer Ingelheim
- Diabetes: Speaker-TBD
- Colon Cancer Screening Update: Matthew Soff, M.D.
- Medical Marijuana: Matthew Soff, M.D.
- Cannabinoid Therapeutics: Josephine Cannella-Krehl, MSW, LCSW
- Legal Aspects of Controlled Substance Prescribing: Cynthia Mikos, JD
- Lunch: Speaker TBD
- Bullying, Depression, and Suicide in Children: Ralph Cash, PhD, ABPP
- 25 Minute Lightening Rounds
- BioT ~ Carolyn Zaumeyer, ARNP, MSN
- PrEP: HIV Prevention ~ Stefanie La Manna, PhD, MPH, ARNP, FNP-C
Please Note: All Registration is to be done thru the website.
THERE WILL BE NO PAYMENT AT THE DOOR
YOU MUST BRING YOUR PROOF OF REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION
Registration Fee includes: all sessions and announced meals
- From I-95 North or South exit Griffin Road and head West approximately 1 mile and the restaurant will be on your left. If you are coming East on Griffin Road it will be on your right.
Questions? You may contact Robin Petit @ 954-214-5229
No Refunds after Aug 30th
ARNPs, RNs, Nursing Students and other HealthCare Professionals